Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beginnings and Introductions

I'm going to attempt to start up another blog. No holds barred, just me, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm Bazile. I'm twenty-seven, I've been married to my airman husband for five and a half years, and we have one daughter who is one and a half. We're originally from Southeastern North Carolina, but we currently live in the Montgomery, Alabama area at least until Uncle Sam decides that we should live somewhere else. We're a Christian family, and I'm a stay-at-home mom. I'm a knitter, and I play the flute. Though the latter is not something I have the opportunity to do as often as I would  like. I prefer skirts to pants because they're girly, but I do wear pants. My husband says I'm a hippie do to my love of tye-dye, vegetables, cloth diapers, and peasant skirts, but personally I think I'm too conservative to actually be counted as a hippie. I've never smoked tobacco let alone marijuana. I'm short and fat, though I still hope that one day I'll wake up and be tall and thin. I'm still nursing my daughter, and while I don't plan to nurse until she self-weans, I do realize that at eighteen months I'm well outside the mainstream in that regards. My daughter was born by c-section, and my unhappiness with her birth colors a lot of my perception of childbirth. I still have issues with not giving birth (vaginally) that while better still need a lot of work. Feel free to ask questions about anything you want to know about me. I'll do my best to answer as honestly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment